- The SEBAC agreement is the mother of all can-kicks a sweetheart deal protected by contract for a full decade
- Anne Reilly raises questions regarding Berlin’s Board of Education urging more transparency and accountability
- The State of the Union: It’s a big club and you ain’t in it
- Berlin Connecticut needs candidates from a third political party to stop the strict partisan voting on the Town Council
- Why Bernie Sanders is destined to lose
- During hiring freeze, after losing Connecticut Senate election in 33rd district, Democrat Emily Bjornberg gets $85,000 job in Office of State Treasurer Denise Nappier
- Two more unarmed youth gunned down and murdered by police, including a 12 year-old boy
- Tom Foley skips last televised Connecticut Gubernatorial debate on NBC Connecticut, WVIT, Channel 30, Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Berlin Police Department: Military Weapons?
- Video shows trooper shooting unarmed man, South Carolina police say
- One sentence that explains why Berlin, Connecticut, police do not need military weapons. Missouri violence highlights militarization of US police.
- Mayor Rachel Rochette of Berlin, Connecticut, may have her facts wrong about the Berlin Police Department
- Does the Town of Berlin, Connecticut, need to scale down and demilitarize its own Police Department?
- Does the Town of Berlin, Connecticut, truly need a new Police Station costing $21 million?
- Al Terzi WTIC-TV FOX CT on the Berlin Property Owners Association (BPOA)
- Berlin residents speak at Town Council meeting, March 18th
- Our rich Connecticut Senator, Richard Blumenthal, double dips into our tax dollars
- The Depot Crossing in Berlin, Connecticut: Another Government Bailout of Banks, Financial Institutions, and Investors?
- Connecticut has the best tax code money can buy!
- Another regressive tax on the middle class?! Will Abercrombie, Aresimowicz, and Gerratana vote for yet another regressive tax on working families?
- Political opportunism over principles? Glenn Greenwald predicts that President Obama will shift even further to the political right over the next four years and that Democratic voters will continue to give him a pass
- A Message from President Mitt Romney to the Voters of Berlin, Connecticut
- My email to Congressman John Larson, House Representative from Connecticut’s 1st District, on the Fiscal Cliff
- Rowdy Roddy Piper, former star wrestler for Linda McMahon’s company, WWE, slams Linda McMahon
- The video Linda McMahon doesn’t want you to see?
- Kate Middleton: A Different Set of Laws for the Rich and Elite?
- Rocky Anderson, Presidential candidate of the Justice Party, to speak in Woodbridge, Connecticut on August 22, 2012
- The Hartford Courant failed to report the arrest of Presidential candidate, Jill Stein?!
- Are you tired of voting for the lesser of two evils in Presidential elections? Do you know who Rocky Anderson is?
- Tinkle-Down Economics: I am tired of getting pissed on by the upper 1%!
- Rocky Anderson, Justice Party’s Presidential Candidate, Interviewed by The Barefoot Accountant
- Rocky Anderson, Presidential Candidate, is coming to Berlin, Connecticut!
- Caveat emptor: beware of contractors who do not honor their quotations
- The rascist joke emailed by U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull, chief judge of the federal court in Montana
- The Faulty Arithmetic behind the Economic Plan of Mitt Romney
- The Good Old Family Doctor here in Berlin, Connecticut: Othman El-Alami, MD
- My email to Senator Richard Blumenthal from Connecticut regarding PIPA and SOPA
- PEW Research Center study finds growing conflict between rich and poor in the United States
- Another Wall Street Appointee by President Barack Obama: Jacob Lew, the New Chief of Staff. Good Grief!
- The Accountability Plan of Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut Democratic Primary Candidate for the US Senate
- President Obama alibiing the failure of his 2009 economic stimulus package
- Nostalgia for a Former America at New Life Computers, Berlin, Connecticut
- Is President Obama a born-again progressive?
- Interview of Susan Bysiewicz by the Barefoot Accountant: Inequity of Tax Laws in the United States
- Isn’t it time to penalize utility companies, like CL&P, for failing to restore power more quickly after storm outages?
- The Barefoot Accountant Interviews Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut Democratic Candidate for United State Senate, Pt. 2: “We have the best tax code that money can buy”
- Warren Buffett says, “Stop Coddling the Super Rich!” It’s time to raise taxes, especially the capital gains taxes on all those millionaire and billionaire investors
- Democratic US Senatorial Candidate, Susan Bysiewicz, from Connecticut: Interview on August 5, 2011 by Barefoot Accountant. Part I: How can we create jobs in Connecticut and America?
- Please sign up to form the Middle Class Party in Connecticut: change politics in Connecticut and America
- Sign the petition for Mayor Adam Salina of Berlin, Connecticut to stop raising property taxes
- Debt ceiling raised: $2.1 trillion in cuts; no taxes. Three Connecticut Representatives support the middle class.
- Sign the petition to increase taxes on the wealthy. Petition Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy’s Senate Bill No. 1239 to raise the tax rate on the rich Connecticut residents.
- Understanding Debt Crisis by Brit Hume, June 27, 2011.
- You are a victim of the echo chamber: social insecurity today. Tomorrow?
- Weiner Trashed by Dems but GOP Rallied around Vitter: discussed on Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Live June 16, 2011 Video Transcript
- American Jobs Matter Act reintroduced by Connecticut Congressman Chris Murphy fails by four votes. Republicans vote down another jobs bill.
- Rising GOP star corrupt? The Aggressive Progressive: Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 9, 2011 video and transcript
- Weiner remains adamant about not resigning. I’m trying to get back to work. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 9, 2011 Video and Transcript.
- Much ado about Weiner’s weenie….A weenie roast?
- MSNBC TV Cenk Uygur’s Republican Con Job of June 1, 2011: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s Hypocritical Helicopter Use. Austerity for thee, helicopters for me. Video.
- Tim Stewart, Mayor of New Britain, is threatening to lay off municipal employees: is this too little, too late?
- Threats to Dems: fight or pay! AFL-CIO threatens to cut off Dems.
- Are Banksters today’s Untouchables?
- Best Buy proved to be the Worst Buy of my entire life
- The Middle Class Party Needs 25 Members to Register in Connecticut. Sign up now!
- Is Dannel Malloy positioning himself right of center because of future political aspirations? Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy’s income tax bill favors the rich. It places Connecticut’s deficit on the backs of the middle class.
- Thank you, John Kilian. “Old soldiers never die….”
- Isn’t it time we had a party for the American middle class?
- Your Berlin, Connecticut property tax bill is going up by 4%!
- Were you aware of the referendum vote on the Town of Berlin’s budget?
- It’s time for a Berlin Connecticut Property Owners Association (BCPOA)
- A Berlin, Connecticut homeowner’s strategy to control the Town of Berlin’s government and spending
- Berlin Connecticut Town Charter
- The assessments of homeowner properties in Berlin and New Britain, Connecticut: Is it a rigged game against the homeowners?
- How to fix our American economy and create jobs: a 17 point progressive program
- President Obama intends to lower corporate tax rates!!!
- GOP takes a gamble with birther theory. Is Donald Trump as much of a fake as his hair looks? Trumped as usual….
- MSNBC TV Live Stream: Watch Cenk Uygur, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O’Donnell, Dylan Ratigan, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow
- Town of Berlin Connecticut Not Excluding Nontaxable Income on W-2s Issued to Volunteer Firefighters and EMS Personnel?!?!
- Barefoot Accountant Assessing the Prognosis for American Unions
- How to Create Jobs and End Deficit Spending at the Same Time. Or Why Do We Send Morons to Congress and the White House?
- I am an advocate for the truth….
- Is Governor Scott Walker the Devil?
- Corporate wealth guides anti-union fight. No compromise. Wisconsin union-busting efforts spread to Ohio, Indiana
- We deserve what we get….
- Behind the curveball: did lies lead the U.S. to war with Iraq?
- Is Obama Amish? Obama Continues to Shun his Base by Proposing a 2011 Federal Budget Whose Center Moves to the Right
- Tea Party Votes Down Patriot Act
- War in Afghanistan: A Big Price to Pay
- Are Democrats soul searching? Where does the soul of the Democratic Party stand with the shutdown of the DLC, Democratic Leader Council
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: the greatest President ever, who in 1936 gave the greatest campaign speech ever.
- The Depression and Now: 80 Years Later
- Would Today’s GOP Right-Wing Republicans Vote for Ronald Reagan Today?
- “Up our game”? Up yours, President Obama! Why I am disgusted with President Obama and why we need a progressive to challenge him in 2012
- The Pentagon Fraud Papers: Contractors That Defrauded DOD Were Rewarded With $285 Billion in New Contracts
- Pentagon Fraud Exposed, Involving Billions of Your Tax Dollars
- Jeff Faux: Forget Obama, Attack the Corporate Money
- Trade policy and the American worker: why we have no jobs. Thank you, Bill Clinton, George Bush, GOP Republicans, and many Democrats!
- Companies who are exporting American jobs overseas
- Vox Clamantis: “the voice of one crying out”
- msnbc tv: Billionaire right-wingers hold closed-door conference
- “Liberal” is not a dirty word….
- CEO’s Make Billions While Taking Taxpayer Money
- GOP Doesn’t Lack Public Funding
- Bernie Sanders on President Obama’s State of the Union Address
- The President’s State of the Union, as always, is just a lot of talk
- Obama has become a centrist and corporatist, forsaking the economic plight of the average American.
- Is Obama now a Clinton centrist and corporatist, selling out the American worker?
- The Need for Separation of Business and State
- Joe Lieberman Will Not Run Again…Yippee!
- October 2017
- October 2016
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- March 2014
- August 2013
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
William Brighenti, Certified Public Accountant
Category Archives: Berlin Connecticut
The American people are getting screwed and they don’t seem to notice or care. Continue reading
Berlin Connecticut needs candidates from a third political party to stop the strict partisan voting on the Town Council
There are approximately 5,000 unaffiliated registered voters in Berlin, Connecticut in comparison to approximately 4,000 Democratic voters and 3,000 Republican voters. There must be reasons why voters did not register with either of the two major political parties. Perhaps one … Continue reading
Bernie Sanders refuses to fight the good fight for the 99%. Continue reading
During hiring freeze, after losing Connecticut Senate election in 33rd district, Democrat Emily Bjornberg gets $85,000 job in Office of State Treasurer Denise Nappier
During hiring freeze, after losing Connecticut Senate election in 33rd district, Democrat Emily Bjornberg receives an $85,000-a-year position as “senior executive assistant for financial literacy” in the office of Democratic state Treasurer Denise Nappier. Continue reading
Who will protect us from police officers who shoot first and ask questions later? Continue reading
Tom Foley skips last televised Connecticut Gubernatorial debate on NBC Connecticut, WVIT, Channel 30, Thursday, October 23, 2014
Tom Foley refused to attend the last televised Connecticut Gubernatorial debate broadcasted by NBC Connecticut, WVIT, Channel 30, October 23, 2014. In my opinion, his refusal showed a disrespect to Connecticut voters and our democratic process. The people of Connecticut … Continue reading
Was the rifle, the AR-15, ever used in the military? Is the Colt AR-15 a military rifle? Continue reading
An unarmed is shot by a trooper on Septem 4, 2014. Continue reading
One sentence that explains why Berlin, Connecticut, police do not need military weapons. Missouri violence highlights militarization of US police.
One sentence that explains why Berlin, Connecticut, police do not need military weapons. Missouri violence highlights militarization of US police. Continue reading
Mayor Rachel Rochette of Berlin, Connecticut, may have her facts wrong about the Berlin Police Department
On Monday, August 25, 2014 in an interview with John Charlton of Fox Connecticut News, Berlin Mayor, Rachel Rochette, presented her case for a new police station by suggesting that the present Berlin police station is too small for the present number of … Continue reading